Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Im Always Getting The Cold Im Always Cold, And Need Wet Suit Advice?

Im always cold, and need wet suit advice? - im always getting the cold

I am new to dive .. i love diving so much fun .. But I know nothing about Wetsuits ..
However, I have a very cold, I'm always cold, last February, I went to the Bahamas is Nassau and Diving 50 meters under the water temperature was 76 and j "I froze, I was shaking uncontrollably and I feel in my patient weak as fast as I thought ...
I just back from diving in Roatan, May, and I'm in my suit of very hot water before I go out to interested ... I never want cold, I fear that if the cold I would reduce my time in half or unable to dive, I lived in Florida all my life, I use, or not cold temperatures.

Please help, what would you recommend I try to buy?
I am a very small at 5'1 and 107 pounds. In looking to buy warm clothes a little more than $ 300

Thanks in advance
I appreciate it

2 comments:

Lightnin... said...

Denise, you have at least 5 mm thick clothing or maybe a 7mm. You need that in the United States announced a 'Farmer John' get attached to the legs and possibly a principle which is a pull-over style without zippers on the subject - I know it sounds hard work involved, but I think It is more than a retirement is the hottest style diving suit. It should also be a fence with cuffs at the wrists and ankles, they restrict water flow into and out of demand - the last thing you need is the water that Wash your body suddenly heated grips. Well, I'm not sure what is available in Florida, but I must say that when you get to determine demand in Europe for one of the mares or Cressi, in great demand. Otherwise contact you the company;
http://www.picassoamerica.com/catalog/de ... that are tailored for underwater hunting, but they are exactly what I just mentioned.

Good luck.

Scott K said...

I want to get as thin as possible, or if you have the opposite problem. 76 water is very hot. Maybe get shorty, 3mm, but keep your core warm and allow some heat to escape, but here is an excerpt pretty good and it seems that most are under $ 300

Post a Comment