Thursday, January 7, 2010

Maui Chips Moving Back To Hawaii W/dog , She Has All Her Rabies Vac No Chip, Is From Hi, Does She Have To Wait 120 Days?

Moving back to hawaii w/dog , she has all her rabies vac no chip, is from Hi, does she have to wait 120 days? - maui chips

My dog is on Maui, she Vacina all his shots and rabies, back to the days when he have a puppy that was on the continent is now 4 years old, I go home to Maui, she has no chip, I still take blood sample and wait 120 days? Is there a way around this, she has all his papers, I have a house to be rented on 1 October, Kahului, now it seems that wont let go? she is super shy and not least quarinteened, site of the state's confusing, what can I do? any help is greatly appreciated, Jim g Mahalo

1 comment:

Kirsten R said...

It will chip and covered with blood. I think that for the interest is something like 30 days and in four years and beyond.

Plan on six months in advance if they want to avoid quarantine.

http://hawaii.gov/hdoa/ai/aqs/aqs-checkl ...

Post a Comment