Friday, January 15, 2010

Meniscus Repair Surgery How Much Pain After ACL/Meniscus Repair Surgery?

How much pain after ACL/Meniscus repair surgery? - meniscus repair surgery

I had an ACL reconstruction and meniscal repair two days ago, and I'm still in great pain. For me, the ACL was with bone graft bone Petelles. My doctor told me that reduces the pain is usually dramatically after 3 or 4 days, but I do not see the light. unless he makes the leg is extended, it hurts. I know it's not supposed to load, but if I move my leg on the floor stands for instant messaging, there is always a constant pain.

I wonder if anyone else has yet had the same operation, and if you give me a few hours of rest. Also, remember how much pain are you in some moments after the surgery? had no pain immediately after surgery, she left? Is there pain in the period in which they are not entitled to put any weight (eg 4 weeks later)?

I appreciate all yor responses.

No comments:

Post a Comment