Friday, January 29, 2010

Spotting Scope Gordon What Is A Decent Entry-level Spotting Scope For High Power Rifle Competition?

What is a decent entry-level spotting scope for high power rifle competition? - spotting scope gordon

I went through the training of high performance current CMP this weekend. I loved, but I was a little intimidated by the cost. In addition to firearms would, obviously the scope of the spots will be the highest cost. It would probably be shooting mostly 2-300 meters, maybe sometimes 600 meters, with an AR. What is good to start? Certainly not need those big-scopes were these guys?

Thank you!

3 comments:

JD said...

N ยบ. No need so much money for a number of waste quality for all your needs. I will suggest that I see on the track to compete on a regular basis and is a good field of entry level that suits your needs.

Burris 20-60x 80 mm "Landmark" variable-power spots. Scope alone Retails for $ 325, but you can find easily online at
$ 215. This area does not come with a tripod. You buy one separately. For about $ 40 extra, you will convey a professional micro-adjustable tripod and a range of hard shell cases for quality and stored in

As a competitive shooter I shot NRA sanctioned matches at 200.400 and 600 meters corresponds to a custom AR-15, I can assure you that this is to do a range of good quality, the last and everything you need to do. Clear, beautiful pictures, build quality and excellent warranty. Is equal to or higher more expensive than many areas of use during competition without having to see the bank or the wallet. Haverself a favor and check it before you buy one.It worth the effort ........

brian f said...

The conversation JD - The Burris spotting scopes - I have a 15-45x60, and I have to adjust the microphone, and tripod case. Receive Midway Germany - Sense of about $ 150 - $ 200 I like, but I would have bought the biggest. Its clear to see, but I can not read in its entirety or in any way, so I always just my eyes about 1 / 2 inches and its order. Its my first telescope observed can not be compared with others, but for the money, I am satisfied.

boker_ma... said...

One of my fields is done on the location NCSTAR a space to resist the recoil, they work very well, his gun smoking sucking Tho. It's pretty cheap, even if I remember correctly, I paid $ 65 for 3 years. 36, higher energy prices, comes with a tripod, carrying case SO

Post a Comment