Sunday, February 14, 2010

My Knees Are Sore And Swollen What Do That Mean My Cousin Banged Her Knee Against Another Girl's Knee Friday And Today It's Real Swollen, WTF?

My cousin banged her knee against another girl's knee Friday and today it's real swollen, WTF? - my knees are sore and swollen what do that mean

I played basketball and collided with another girl, and it was really no pain on Friday, but swollen at all, and today (Monday) is like a balloon! What happened and why the delay in the ignition? Do you want me to the emergency room and have it checked? I mean, it was good for 2 days and then stops! What could be causing this?

4 comments:

baby jane said...

take your rest, ice, compression raise, too. make an appointment the same day, do not interfere with the ER. I'm just a room for 4 hours to wait until get a crepe bandage and crutches.

Stephan said...

He could have sprained knee, they have to go to the emergency room to ensure
He could also have exacerbated the meniscus

SeanL said...

It seemed to me, and I know the swelling is not the case at a time ... I do not think it took 2 days ... maybe u shud get it checked out

Joshua M said...

The ice, if not tomorrow, but better and then the doctor
Fractures could have

Post a Comment