Sunday, November 8, 2009

Strep Red Palms Bright Red Palms And Bright Red Soles Of Feet?

Bright Red Palms and Bright Red Soles Of Feet? - strep red palms

My son is 4 years. Since its inception, has suffered from eczema and palm trees and plants with bright red felt too bright red. It bothers you, never complains. It requires a lotion ... Hydrohydrosis but if what you think. We tried. Is not eczema, Kawasaki, or strep. He was born since he was ... I finally got through at least one name for the red palm ... Erythema palmare Hereditarium ... but no real information on it. He says that there is a dominant genetic, asymptomatic, and autosomal. Apparently there is some information there, but it is written in German, Italian, and some other languages, but I do not know, even if they could translate.

2 comments:

♥ T O N I ♥ said...

Erythema flushing means

Palmar is the palm

Hereditary Hereditarium means

Another name for "disease" is Lane's disease.

I do not see this as a disease, perhaps a failure or a state.

It is inherited in my family. My mother and I had.
I do not see this as a problem.
Apparently there is no way to heal "is".
It is there.

Kathryn L said...

Checkout page
http://www.wrongdiagnosis.com/medical/er ...

with a very small amount of information, but also a "call" doc. the Dominican Republic can provide more information and to the point that in the right direction for more information. ... Even so far in the translation, Google and the Web site that usually gives the possibility to translate all languages into English (sometimes a few "bad English" but it helps sometimes, especially when the conditions of a great doctor! )

I know what to explain to a child who is as "different" The worst thing that all around them As a child, so that they can leave gaping and staring eyes and thought you did something for your symptoms!
Good luck

Post a Comment