Monday, January 25, 2010

What Does Cervical Fluid Look Like Before Menstruation DPO Questions And DPO Days To Look For Symptoms. Stories Please. Trying To Stay Optimistic. Thanks Ladies?

DPO questions and DPO days to look for symptoms. Stories please. Trying to stay optimistic. Thanks ladies? - what does cervical fluid look like before menstruation

DRE DRE issues and day looking for symptoms. Stories please. Try to stay positive. Thank you, ladies?
I think I'm in the 2WW category. I had a miscarriage 4 / 6, but he knew the child had disappeared 3 / 24, which died 2 weeks of the pregnancy before 8 weeks. Haad first real cycle since miscarried 5 / 14 and before a miscarriage was about 33 days cycle.
I am sure OPK first 6 / 1 (CD19), so I'm not sure if 1DPO or 2DPO. According to my estimate of the position of the cervix and the fluid inside the cervix, ovulation and now feel dry.
If any of you start to feel differently? With the pregnancy I've lost, I had no symptoms, in addition to the very tired, but not a pregnancy test until about 2 weeks after my period was due, as he tried in vain after year, I thought it was too late. Even after I discovered that I was pregnant, everything is what really counts, that I was pee a lot, and all I wanted to drink milk ...
The day he had expected, "" early signs of pregnancy before the period, since I only guess at what time it is by bin ...
, I thank you, ladies and baby powder all inclusive. send me so perhaps ?????

More details
Just for fun, it was the last ovulation answer pole and I thought it was pointless to have 1 to spare. Again, this is the 3rd Night I had a positive OPK, and the positive attitude seems to be darker ... Collected or hCG may be booming, despite the pick-up, what could happen. Within the last 3 pregnancies never expected any of them, so I do not know more worried about all this.

1 comment:

soldiers... said...

I am 11dpo today and I found in pregnant, I felt no symptoms, CM very rare and only once a week should have sex after ovulation, but I had EWCM that day. I never felt different or something, but after 6dpo after sex had very light brown spots and the next day before.

Baby powder

Post a Comment